A short drive takes us to the fishing village where after a short safety brief we get into our kayaks and paddle up the Kubang Badak River. We will kayak along the mangroves forest and enjoy the birdlife and wildlife here. We stop our paddle at a floating station up the river and then take another short walk to begin a 400 meter very easy hike through the mangrove forest to Pinang Cave, the remains of ancient sea cave formed by waves. We end this adventure at Jemuruk Island to have relaxing swim. Upon returning to the jetty, we then travel to a nearby local house for some homemade prepared lunch and refreshments.
- MYR/RM 200 per adult
- MYR/RM 150 per child
- MYR/RM 250 per adult (with transfers)
- MYR/RM 200 per child (with transfers)
- A minimum of one (1) adult is required to be eligible for child ticket prices
- Available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Time: 09.30am – 01.00pm
- Duration: 1.5hours kayaking, 30 minutes lunch, 15 minutes trekking, 30 minutes swimming
- Attire: Swimming costume recommended under day wear. Comfortable shoes for hiking, hat, towel and change of clothes.
- Numbers: Minimum 2 persons
- Child Age: 5-12 Years Old
- Fitness level: Average
- Inclusive of: English-Speaking Nature Guide, sit on top explorer kayak with oar and life jackets will be provided, lunch at local family house and bottle drinking water.
- 09.30am: Meet up at location, briefing and preparation
- 09.40am: Kayaking start. Make a stop at Pinang Cave, Charcoal Kiln, Jemuruk Island
- 12.30pm: Return to the Jetty, drive to a local house for Lunch
- 01.00pm: Tour end