We will bike through the small countryside roads and paths so that you may enjoy views of local fruit orchards, paddy fields, rubber smallholdings, and fishing station. Our guide will stop at several places to give you a better insight into the area and its people.
Our pace, at every level, is relaxed, let your senses take over, hear the birds, feel the refreshing breeze on your skin, and enjoy countryside life. To close this particularly rich and interesting experience, we will visit a waterfall frequented by locals. Try out the local desserts with your coffee and tea while enjoying this river.
- MYR/RM 120 per person
- A minimum of one (1) adult is required to be eligible for child ticket prices
- Available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Time: 08.30am to 11.00am and 04.00pm to 06.30pm departure
- Duration: 90 minutes Cycling, 45 minutes of walking and stops along the way, 45 minutes Swimming at a waterfall.
- Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, change of clothes and towel, sports shoes, sun protection, mosquito repellent, sling bag or backpack.
- Numbers: Minimum 2 persons
- Child Age: 10 years old and above
- Fitness Level: Average
- Inclusive of: English-Speaking Guide, Bicycle and Helmet, Bottle Water, Local Sweets with Coffee and Tea.
- Meet up at location, briefing and preparation
- Cycling start, make a few stop along the way
- Stop at Durian Perangin Waterfall to enjoy some refreshments
- Tour end