Langkawi lowland rainforest contains numerous specialized and endemic floras and fauna that can be found nowhere else in the world. Within these unique habitats, a fragile world of interdependence has evolved. Join our expeditions and allow our passionate naturalist to unfold its many secrets. An early start ensures that you get to hear and see the rainforest morning chorus of birds and monkeys. Our well informed nature guide will introduce you to the trees and some of the medicinal plants on the trail.
- Rate: RM100 per adult. (Not suitable for children)
- Available: Daily Except Mondays, with minimum 2 person per booking
- Duration: 2 hours
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, Long-pants, covered shoes or sport shoes.
- Numbers: Minimun 2 persons
- Fitness Level : Above average with hilly terrain and some gradient.
- Inclusive of: English-Speaking Nature Guide and bottle drinking water.
8.45am: Arrived at starting point. Safety brief by Nature Guide.
9.00am: Begin the tour.
11.00pm: Arrived at the first point. Going back to the hotel