Langkawi lowland rainforest contains numerous specialized and endemic floras and fauna that can be found nowhere else in the world. Within these unique habitats, a fragile world of interdependence has evolved. Langkawi is a great destination to explore the diverse flora and fauna and break a sweat by trekking through its Rainforest. Enjoy the fresh air while adoring the beauty of our local trees and plants with astonishing therapeutic quality. This trail required above average fitness level with hilly terrain, suitable for all ages from 12 years old and above.
- Rate: RM100 per adult. (Not suitable for children)
- Available: Daily Except Mondays, with minimum 2 person per booking
- Duration: 2 hours
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, Long-pants, covered shoes or sport shoes.
- Numbers: Minimun 2 persons
- Fitness Level : Above average with hilly terrain and some gradient.
- Inclusive of: English-Speaking Nature Guide and bottle drinking water.
8.45am: Arrived at starting point. Safety brief by Nature Guide.
9.00am: Begin the tour.
12.00pm: Arrived at the first point. Going back to the hotel