Langkawi lowland rainforest contains numerous specialized and endemic floras and fauna that can be found nowhere else in the world. Within these unique habitats, a fragile world of interdependence has evolved. Join our expeditions and allow our passionate naturalist to unfold its many secrets. An early start ensures that you get to hear and see the rainforest morning chorus of birds and monkeys. Our well informed nature guide will introduce you to the trees and some of the medicinal plants on the trail.
- Rate: RM100 per adult. (Not suitable for children)
- Available: Daily (except Mondays). Minimum 2 person per booking
- Duration: 2 hours
- Recommended Attire: Hat, t-shirt, Long-pants, covered shoes or sport shoes.
- Numbers: Minimum 2 persons
- Fitness Level: Above average with hilly terrain and some gradient.
- Inclusive of: English-Speaking Nature Guide and bottle drinking water.
- 8.45am: Arrived at starting point. Safety brief by Nature Guide
- 9.00am: Begin the tour
- 11.00pm: Arrived at the first point. Going back to the hotel
Our pace, at every level, is relaxed, let your senses take over, hear the birds, feel the refreshing breeze on your skin, and enjoy countryside life. Our guide will stop at several places to give you a better insight into the area and its people.
UNESCO Geopark Sharing Tour
Enjoy the spectacular sights and amazing experience of the karst formation alongside the diversity of mangrove's wildlife and its environment.
Relax your thoughts and pamper your body with a variety of packages that include exquisite scrubs made from a combination of fresh flowers, honey, and herbs.
Birdwatching Tour Halfday
Cross off all the amazing bird species on your bird checklist while enjoying the natural beauty of Langkawi.
Visitors can kayak along the river and hike through a mangrove forest to Pinang Cave. The remains of an ancient sea cave, formed by waves, are visible from the water.