We explore the southern island archipelago by speedboat and visit several geosites, including numerous Islands and secluded coves and beaches. We meander through fjords and narrow channels between magnificent sea‐stacks. We stop at a quiet and secluded beach for a lazy but welcome swim and beach comb. Wildlife: Flying foxes, Eagles, Kites, Kingfishers and Whale Sharks (November to January)
- Rate: MYR/RM600 per Boat
- Available: Daily (Suitable for the whole family with young children)
- Time: 2.30pm
- Duration: 3 hours on boat
- Locations: Dayang Bunting, Pulau Beras Basah or Singa Besar and a secluded beach.
- Recommended Attire: T-shirts, shorts or pants, change of clothes and towel, sandals or walking shoes and some sun protection
- Numbers: Minimum 2 persons to a maximum of 8 persons per boat.
- Fitness level: Easy
- Inclusive of: English-Speaking Nature Guide, Boat Ride, Life Jacket will be provided and Bottle drinking water
3.30pm: Arrived at Pekan Rabu Jetty. Safety brief by Nature Guide. Toilet break.
3.35pm: Get the boat and ride to Dayang Bunting Island, Pulau Beras Basah or Singa Besar and a secluded beach towards the end of the tour.
6.30pm: Return to jetty