Starts from the base of Gunung Raya the highest peak on the island along a quiet road that overlooks the rainforest canopy. We will lookout for wildlife like monkeys, squirrels and birds such as hornbills, rollers, flowerpeckers and sunbirds. To experience a bird’s eye view of the island, we will make several stops at scenery points. Just around sunset we proceed to drive down to Lubuk Semilang in search of enigmatic noctural that call this place home. We are hoping to see bats, flying squirrels and the unique Flying Lemur, also known as the Colugo, if lucky.
- MYR/RM150 per adult. Child (Not available)
- Available: Daily (Min 2 persons)
- Pick up is not included in the price, meeting point is at BASE OF GUNUNG RAYA by 5.00pm.
- Tour Duration: approximately: 1 hour driving and 1 hours walk/wildlife spotting
- Recommended Attire: T-shirt, shorts and sandals or sports shoes, mosquito repellent.
- Fitness Level : Easy
- Inclusive of: Return Transfers, English-Speaking Nature Guide and Bottle drinking water
5.00pm: Meet Nature Guide at Base of Gunung Raya
: Brief by Nature Guide.
: Start the tour
7.00pm: Finish the tour