As the day draws to a close and the night begins to envelop it, a myriad of amazing and unique creatures begin to stir and come alive to start the night shift. Our tour starts from the base of Gunung Raya where our guide will meet and greet you. After a short brief we proceed with a drive to the summit of the highest peak on the island. This drive up takes us along a quite road that overlooks the rainforest canopy. Your guide will lookout for such animal like monkeys, squirrels and birds such as hornbills, rollers, flowerpeckers and sunbirds. We will make several stops at scenic points to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the island. Just about sunset we proceed to drive down Gunung Raya where proceed to Lubuk Semilang in search of the enigmatic nocturnal animals that call this place home. We hope to see bats, flying squirrels and if lucky the unique Flying Lemur also known as the Colugo.
- MYR/RM180 per adult. Child (Not available)
- Available: Daily (Min 2 persons)
- Pick up time by 5:00pm Duration: 3 hours approximately: 1 hour transfers + 2 hours walk/wildlife spotting
- Recommended Attire: T-shirt, shorts and sandals or sports shoes, mosquito repellent.
- Fitness Level : Easy
- Inclusive of: Return Transfers, English-Speaking Nature Guide and Bottle drinking water
5.00pm: Pick up at the hotel.
6.00pm: Brief by Nature Guide.
Start the tour
8.00pm: Finish the tour and transfer back to hotel