A short drive takes us to the fishing village where after a short safety brief we get into our kayaks and paddle up the Kubang Badak River. We will kayak along the mangroves forest and enjoy the birdlife and wildlife here. We end our paddle at a fishing station up the river and then take another short drive to begin an easy 400 meter very easy hike through the rainforest to a secluded jungle stream. We dip into its cool and refreshing waters, relax and enjoy a simple picnic lunch under the canopy of the rainforest.
- MYR/RM200 per adult.
- RM150 per child
- Available: Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Time: 10.00am – 2.00pm Duration: 1.5hours kayaking, 30 minutes lunch, 15 minutes trekking
- Attire: Swimming costume recommended under day wear. Comfortable shoes for hiking, hat, towel and change of clothes.
- Numbers: Minimum 2 persons
- Fitness level: Average
- Inclusive of: English-Speaking Nature Guide, sit on top explorer kayak with oar and life jackets will be provided, lunch at local family house and bottle drinking water.
10.20am: Arrived at Kubang Badak Jetty. Safety brief by Nature Guide. Toilet break.
10.30am: Get on kayak and begin tour. Pedaling through Kubang Badak River. Guide will narrate and explain about mangrove ecology and wildlife we encounter.
12.00pm: Return to jetty & depart to local Malay family house for lunch.
12.40pm: Depart to Jungle stream (Waterfall) starting point for swimming.
1.05pm: Arrived at the trail and begin to trek to the stream. Swimming in crystal creek stream.
2.00pm: Trek back to starting point and depart back to Hotel