Getting to Payar Island (officially known as Pulau Payar Marine Park) From Langkawi
The excursion departs from our private marina at the Royal Langkawi Yacht Club at 09.30hrs every morning. All guests are served complimentary coffee, tea prior to departure. A briefing on safety measures and the day’s activities is given prior to boarding.
The day’s activities certified divers can enjoy leisure fun dives with dive master service.
DAY’S PROGRAMME AT THE MARINE PARK
- 09.30 hrs: Depart from Royal Langkawi Yacht Club to Pulau Payar Marine Park
- 10.30 hrs: Arrive into Pulau Payar Marine Park for Scuba diving (Fun Dive #01)
: Scuba Diving (Fun Dive #02)
- 15.00 hrs: Depart Pulau Payar Marine Park
- 16.00 hrs: Arrive into Langkawi
Complimentary hotel pick-up is available to all guests staying in Langkawi.
There are 15 different dive sites at Pulau Payar Marine Park for the certified divers to enjoy. Divers are ferried to these dive sites by our specially designed dive boats.
The most popular dive sites being Coral Garden, Sunken Boat Point, Grouper Farm, Sponge Reef, Lembu Rocks, Shark Point, House Reef – where there is a good presentation of marine fauna and marine species of barracudas, groupers, snappers, lion fishes, stone fishes, seahorses, sweetlips, angelfishes, butterfly fishes, parrot fishes, wrasses, etc.
Lunch Box Menus
Visitors have a choice of either a non- vegetarian or a vegetarian meal on the day excursion
Visitors to the marine park are offered complimentary coach pick up each morning.
RM 380 per Person
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Round trip boat transfers Langkawi / Pulau Payar / Langkawi
- Marine Park fees
- Government Levy
- Pack lunch, drinks and fruits
- Dive Master services
- 2 dives